15 October 2017

boston and new things

So - I went to Boston 

My goodness - 
It was a wonderful relaxing time with good friends.

I hopped on a plane and flew -
I stayed using Air BnB !
And I ate Lobster every day.
Except for steak days.

Hopped on a train and went to Portland, Maine

Came home,
Made the usual Instant Pots

This is Ribs in the Instant Pot.
New recipe!

So I started a fast.
Not an Intermittent Fast 
Where you skip lunch and call it good.
But a real committed fast.
This is called Snake Juice!
Its really just an electrolyte replacement.
So that when you fast, you won't get dizzy and faint.
The moderator of the group says basically
That is you are heavy you eat too much.
No brainer.
He advocates a Fasting Focused Lifestyle.
And Low Carb when you do eat.

I lost 10 pounds in the first 10 days.
I came back from Boston determined 
To make some serious changes in my life.

I got a new job. (Actually, I got the old one back.)
And a new mattress. 
I quit drinking wine and even coffee.

I have done a few 48 hour fasts.
Even a 72 hour fast.
Now I am on a 90 hour fast!
We shall see!

I have so much more time and energy.
I have so much more clarity.
I am much less anxious 
And much more confident!
I guess eventually people get sick and tired - Of being sick and tired.

This awesome blog will be a good way to chart my progress!
Thanks for reading along!

1 comment:

  1. My weight fluctuated about 10 pounds in a year. That needs to be upgraded!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!